Arx Fatalis mods
This page lists Arx Fatalis mods - game modifications made by Arx Fatalis community.
- 1 Source ports and reimplementations
- 2 Unofficial translations
- 3 Gameplay modifications
Source ports and reimplementations
- Arx Libertatis - the main subject of this wiki (ModDB page)
- Other projects based on the AF source code
- Arx Insanity Mod (WIP, ModDB page)
- Arx Fatalis UE4 Remastered (WIP)
- Arx - End Of Sun (uses the Doom 3 engine) (archived, ModDB page)
- Arx Catalyst
- Arx Fatalis Polish Textarx_fatails_pl.rar764 KiB
- Arx Fatalis Turkish TextArx Fatalis Türkçe Yama + Rehber.rar13.9 MiB
- Arx Fatalis Korean TextArx Fatalis Korean Patch v0.5.rar544 KiB
This section lists gameplay modifications for Arx Fatalis and/or Arx Libertatis.
Arx Better Balance Mod
- Arx Better Balance Mod v1.0123_Arx_Better_Bala.zip10.2 MiB
Description: "The long term objective of this mod is to make the game a little less linear and add enough features to increase its replayability value. So far, the only affected NPCs in this mod are most Goblins and Tizzy, the rest of Arx will be added eventually. And the only Containers affected are barrels, a limited number of chests and corpses."
- Arx Extended Mod 2.2bArx_Extended_22b.rar3.9 MiB
- Italian and German localization files for Arx Extended ModAFEtranslations.rar220 KiB
Description: "I started this mod as improving of game balance, but it also contains graphical improvements, new weapons, new weapon crafting and other interesting things. It's not final version - it's still beta. In general, this mod makes game more interesting and little more difficult." - see link for details.
Instruction for installation and description of known bugs are in the readme file (which is in the archive).
- Arx - Second Life Mod 1.2.1Arx_Second_Life_v1.2.1.zip13.7 MiB
Description: This mod will add many new enchantments and rebalance Stealth and Casting penalites on weapons and armor.
- Arx Enchant and Balance ModEnchant_and_Balance_Mod_V1.zip2.2 MiB
Description: With this mod you can go to another level by simply "walking" through the stairs, without having to click on the "change level" icon.
- Instant Level Change ModArx_Fatalis_Instant_Level_Change_Mod_v3.zip59.0 KiB
Description: With this mod you can combine lockpicks with different values (durability) and create a new lockpick with the durability equal to the sum of the values from the other lockpicks (up to a maximum of 25). Examples:
- 2 sets, one with 4 durability and one with 5 durability will result in a new 9 durability set
- 3 sets, two with 10 durability and one with 4 durability will result in a new 24 durability set
- 2 sets, one with 15 durability and one with 20 durability will result in a new 25 durability set and another one with 10 durability
To do this you just need to double-click one lockpick and then click on the other lockpick.
- Lockpick ModArx_Fatalis_Lockipick_Mod.zip2.4 KiB
Description: "Adds various portable containers in the game. Like any other containers, they can be used to store stuff."
- Portable Containers v1portable_containers_v1.zip744 KiB
Description: "A feature already in the files, this mod makes it possible to get poison from Spiders. I just made some changes and reactivated this feature. Not compatible with Arx Extended Mod."
- Spider Poison ModSpiderPoisonMod.rar6.1 KiB